Thursday, August 27, 2015

Bloomberg Questions Trump on Favorite Verse

Bloomberg Managing Editor Mark Halperin questions the Donald about what his favorite Bible verse is in an interview. Trump declines to answer the question. 

Now some say "well this just proves that he doesn't read the Bible" and others say "it was a gotcha question and he was right to dodge it."

Either way, don't you see, church, that this was a mocking question? What kind of ridiculous question is that for a Presidential Candidate? With the real problems that we have in the world today, this man is spending precious airtime interviewing a candidate to simply try to prove that he is not actually a religious man. 

I'm a Pastor and I love many verses. If you asked me what my favorite is, after a few moments of thought, I would eventually share that it is Luke 9:23.

What say you, my friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment